Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmassy Snow Clear Cards

Yeah I know... It's just next week, Christmas is just next Thursday... And for this crazy December, whooping up more Christmas projects and I realized I've made quite a number of cards for this season...

Today over at Clear Scraps' blogpost, I'm sharing these wintery Christmassy snowy clear cards using the Send it Clear cards and Prima's Epiphany paper collection and diecuts from the purple dies series... Love snow and the feel of winter so I've been playing with giltter this whole week!!! Can't get enough of it and my room is kinda gilttery from building the snowman to making the snow fleeces... Added a soft touch of gold to mellow down the general whitish feel of these cards so that whoever receive these cards can feel some warmth in this Christmas!!!




Here is the list of supplies used to make these cards:

No comments: