Thursday 4 December 2014

Amending Typo Error in Epiphany Layout

When you get too engrossed in finishing up a layout, sometimes mistakes do happen... As I happily finishing up my Epiphany layout and started sharing, I realized there's a typo in my lettering!!! I missed out a "h" from "Ephiphany"!!! Goodness how could I not check the spelling before adhering the letterings down...


Well, fret not... I decided to amend it... Luckily I glued them down using glossy accent, and managed to pick the last 3 letters up... Surprising glossy accent don't really ahere well on foam which made amending a hassle free one... It's also partly because I did the layout on canvas... If it was done on paper, I won't be able to pick them up as glossy accents stick to paper like no other business; I'd probably tear it... Phew!!! Thank God!!!

So here is the amended layout with the correct lettering...




No comments: