Sunday 21 December 2014

Weekend Christmas Tags Tutorial with Graphic 45

Hello scrapping folks!!! It's weekend and in just a few more days it's Christmas!!! Yeah!!! Super excited but yet this December is way too crazy... Crazily whooping up more Christmas and CHA projects...

As you could notice I've changed the background on my blog and remove the Christmas playlist, realizing it's slowing down my blog and it's getting quite irritating to browse through the blog with a playlist running... Pardon me for being a bother for this... Hahaha I myself do find it bothersome and decided to just have snow instead to keep the Christmas spirit intact...

Alright, on today's Graphic 45 blogpost, I'm sharing this start-to-finish video process in how to create these mixed media Christmas tags... Surely enough to keep you guys occupied this weekend...






No comments: