Wednesday 26 November 2014

Upcoming Prima Class at Made with Love

It's coming to end of 2014, time really flies... To welcome 2015 and to offer more fresher inspirations, I've designed this mixed media altered notebook for my next upcoming Prima class at Made with Love... Happening this late December and early January next year...

For this time round, I'm shifting away from project-based lessons to technique-based classes, this is to ensure scrappers who attend my classes will get to learn something... I'd have to bring across to scrappers that this may not be a pure beginner's mixed media class as this involves creating of a vintage background before embellishing... There's intricate fussy cutting involve as well..

Below is the promotional collage and pictures of the project you will be learning and taking home... I hope to see you guys again!!!

Cheers!!!







No comments: