Saturday 15 November 2014

A Lovely Triptych; Sentimental Piece for my Niece

Today on Clear Scraps blog post, I'm sharing this lovely triptych featuring my niece and her newly married French husband... Using the sweet pastel colours of Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate paper collection, I created this really simple but yet enchanting triptych for her... Because the photo that's taken by her friend, Mattew Seah is really sweet and simple, I do not want to overly embellish it and just added a little damask texture to it... And of course not missing the fluttering butterflies...

This couple is really tall I should say and I'm glad that my niece has married a man whom she truly loves... I wish them happiness in their marriage and hope she will like this...

Here is the list of supplies I used to create this project:






No comments: