Monday 29 February 2016

My February Tag for Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

Yeah I know it's very last minute. I was so busy recently that I almost forgot about doing up the February tag for 12 Tags of 2016! And my blog is still snowing! In order to keep up with this (I was actually feeling too lazy to keep up with the challenge), I decided to get myself to do up the February tag even it's the last day of the month. Thankfully, it's a leap year and I have today as an additional day for the month of February.


Oh well, so for this month's remix tag here is my take - a regal heart tag for the month of love. I really wish I had managed to get hold of more Tim Holtz's supplies, unfortunately I was way too busy to even shop for them. For the very least, I managed to get this month's tag done up. Phew! 



I'm keeping it simple for this month. Though it's a month of love, love is not supposed to be that complicated. And love shouldn't be just for this month and should be all year round! It's probably one of my simplest tag of all (I guess). Yet I still can't get away to do up something a little 3D. 


List of Supplies:


No comments: