Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy V Day!!!

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! It's a day to celebrate love but I'd want to think that love celebration shouldn't be restricted to just a day. If you truly love a person, your love with him/her should be celebrated every day.

So for a very last minute project, I'm sharing this small little altered envelop using the pocket envelope die by Tim Holtz and Graphic 45 Mon Amour paper collection


Pretty much a small little project but since I'm casting out some paper clay frames from my silicon mould, I just wanna do something up. Added a small little love quote by John Keats at the bottom. It's really small but it's handy enough, a relatively good size as a small little gift.




I hope today has been a great day for lovers. And I wish you all couples of the world a wonderful V-Day!!!


No comments: