Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Roam Broom Halloween Layout

Today over at Clear Scraps Blog Post, I'm sharing this super cute layout using Graphic 45 retired Happy Hunting collection... Featuring my niece when she was about 2 years old, trying to be a housekeeper at home... She insisted to sweep the floor for us but she ended up getting the wrong broom and ended up getting herself stuck underneath her pants... Struggling to get herself out from the "broom", she gave this super duper cute expression that was so desperately funny... So out I came and took this epic moment of hers... Haha... Come to think about it, she was really too cute and funny...

I started off with a sheet of 12" x 12" acrylic sheet and centre down with a piece of  pattern paper... Did some minimal mixed media work here - random damask stenciling and some painting on the chipboard pieces... As I wanted this to be cute and simple, I kept this layout to the minimum... As usual in what I love to do, I gave my niece a witch hat and a tulle veil, turning her into a cute little witch for this Halloween...

Halloween is only this Friday, I hereby wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!! Have fun and happy crafting!!! Cheers!!!




Here is the list of supplies for this layout:


1 comment:

Pat Ford said...

This is an adorable card and sweet little girl!