Friday 17 October 2014

Graphic 45 Newsletter - Patina Mixed Media Tutorial

Mixed media is endless with so many possibilities... And it all started from imagination... In this week Graphic 45 email newsletter, I'll be showing you how to create this beautiful vintage patina look on this ivory 5" x 5" mixed media box... If you haven't subscribed to Graphic 45 newsletter, click HERE to subscribe... You wouldn't want to miss other wonderful projects and exculsive tutorials featured on newsletters...

I was deeply inspired with layered frames that I've pinned on my Pinterest... And since I've several resins frames in my stash, I thought it was the best time to fully make use of them and created this lovely sentiment...

Sit back and enjoy! Happy crafting!!!

Check out How to Create a Patina Look by Katie Z. on Snapguide.




Here is a list of supplies to create this sentiment box:

No comments: