Wednesday 30 May 2018

New Brews Over at my Etsy Store



For those who are unaware, I do have an Etsy shop since 2009. Since it has been quite some time I'm "tidying up" stuffs in my Etsy store, I felt it's time to do some "polishing" in my store as well as listing some new items. Not much, just 2 items which are the latest creations I've made for this year. 




One is the Pryotechniques steampunk mini junk journal, and the other is the Buxom Fairies Sconces decor. Above is an orientation video on the junk journal I'm selling at my Etsy store


In order to continue the kind of work I'd want to do, I do hope to earn some money in order to fund my passion. I not asking for much but your little support will serve as an encouraging platform for me to continue this. I'm also hoping I'd be able to offer some kits or more tutorials for sale online. If there's feasible technology and when time permits, I'd very much to go into online teaching to supplement the videos I'm creating on my YouTube channel.

On top of these 2 new listed items, I'm offering clearance sales on some of my past projects as well which most of them are listed up to 50% off. Do hop over to my shop to view more. I shall see you guys very soon again as I come back for my first project with Graphic 45 as their brand ambassador.


No comments: