Tuesday 4 August 2015

Artisan Style ATC Card Tags

In as far as I'm concern, seriously I do not know what the hell am I making at times... When I received my previous Graphic 45 DT pack and saw the Artisan Style collection, there're so many ideas spinning around my head that I loose hold my grip in catching them... This is where it seriously frustrates me 'cos I know there's something at the back of my mind but I couldn't pull it out... And soon I develop this "temporary creative incapacitated syndrome" which hinders me to put my ideas into practice... Seriously hate this moment of dis-coordination between my mind and hands... When this really happens and I tried to create, I'll usually ended up in a series of creative chaos and madness...

Sometimes, I wish I could just cling wrap them to "preserve" these ideas and store them in my fridge... 


It all started with an intention to create some ATCs out of the Artisan 8" x 8" paper pad... As I tried working on it, I realized Hey these are not in the correct sizes!! Then I decided I should probably make them into cards instead... As the more I tried to add stuffs onto it, I noticed they are way too small as cards... I was like "What the Heck?! This is neither here nor there!" This was where it seriously got me irritated and decided to hunt some more stuffs out in hope I can turn them into proper cards... I grabbed some wine cork, split one into half and glue them onto the bottom... And I found that something is missing somewhere and added on some satin ribbons, lace, brass chain, flowers and buttons...

After adding on so much stuffs and when I’m all done, I’ve totally no idea what I had created - it’s not ATC, not even cards, and not really tags… But whatever it is, these are the final outputs from my creative madness and randomness. I decided to just call them ATC card tags… Still don’t think it sounds right, I’m just being random… Feel kind of a cliché? Yes I know… Imagine Style or Style Imagine? But whatever… Oops! 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whatever you call them they are gorgeous and definitely showcase the artisan style collection. Love the color combinations.