Thursday 12 March 2015

Steampunky Mobile Case

Today is my debut as a ScrapFX DT Member... For this very first blog entry for ScrapFX, I've altered my very own iPhone 6 mobile case; a case that I bought previously once I got my new iPhone 6... Because it is a pretty cheap mobile case, the images printed onto it were not that fantastic and it faded away just after 2 months usage... 

Since I'm such a big fan for anything that's steampunk, I decided to revamped this mobile case of mine into one such steampunky case... And here is what I created using ScrapFX chippes and Shimmerz products... When I'm done with it, I sealed the entire case with acrylic spray followed by PU varnish... So now I've a brand new mobile case...

A list of products used for this project is stated below... To receive some freebie, remember to mention my name during Paypal checkout under "Instructions to Merchant" when you place your Shimmerz order should you want to shop something there...




List of supplies used:


No comments: