Wednesday 25 March 2015

Marie in Wonderland Tea Party Topper



On this week Alpha Stamps newsletter highlight I'm sharing this tea party topper as a topper decor for my cupcake stand... This month kit Marie in Wonderland is currently available at Alpha Stamps website...

It's quite a small topper stands at ~6" tall, I built the base by stacking 2 of these tiny paper mache boxes and put a Marie on top... Using paperclay, I molded some teapots and cups as well as mini bows out from the silicon molds, painted them and use them as decorative elements around the base... So here is what I've gotten.. I wanted to keep it simple and straightforward for the sake of easy display and keeping...



Here is a list of supplies for this project:
  • March 2015 Kit - Marie in Wonderland
  • Marie Takes Tea Collage Sheet 
  • 27mm Resin Tea Party Heart Doilies 
  • Die-Cut Chipboard Panniers Dress 
  • Creative Paperclay 
  • Tiny Paper Mache Box Set 
  • Mini Bows Silicone Mold 
  • 3D Tea Party Silicone Mold 
  • Stitch leaf Ribbon in Pink

No comments: