Tuesday 31 March 2015

An Early Easter Greetings

Time really flies (I tend to say this very often), today is the last day of March for 2015... It's a quarter of a year gone!!! Wow I couldn't imagine how fast time passes.... The older I get, the more I feel time is never enough...

Alright to mark an end of March, here I am welcoming April with an early Easter greetings... For today's Graphic 45 blog post, I'm sharing this altered egg nest decor for this coming Easter... I had actually built this pretty huge egg nest for last Easter using balloon and yarns... This egg nest stands at ~8" tall and 'cos it's that huge, it took me several days to get it into shape and allowed it to dry completely... By then it's all ready, Easter was gone... Hence, I chucked this aside and gradually it became a PhD (Project half-Done)...

As I retrieved this PhD out, certain parts had turned yellow and it seems unsightly... Instead of dumping it away (as I wouldn't want to), I gesso the entire egg nest and misted it with a tea stain... Glad it turned out pretty well and I have a new egg nest!!! Did quite a number of fussy cuts here using Sweet Sentiments collection...





No comments: