Tuesday 13 January 2015

Clear Scraps CHA Project Features

This year CHA seems to be a blast!!! Despite of my busy schedule last week, I only managed to catch a glimpse on what's happening via Facebook... Simply mind blowing on how amazing the products various manufacturers are coming up with... Seriously, I hope I could be there...

Well, a couple of my projects are there - mainly Graphic 45... Yeah!!! And I manage to see them via the publicity of my fellow design team members who took several pictures and posted them on Facebook... But not forgetting, I do send in my fair share of projects for Clear Scraps as well, showcasing around the booth...

Below here are 2 projects featuring the latest CHA releases; a mini mixable album and a wall decor using the clipboard and clear box... Total in love with the subtle colours of this paper collection, I used Pion's Vintage Garden for these projects... Also, used quite a number of I Am Roses mulberry flowers and laces from my stash... They just go so well together... Of course no forgetting some shabby chic resins and chipboards from Dusty Attic...