Saturday 27 September 2014

Love Your Life, a Coffee Break Layout

This Saturday on Clear Scrap blog post, I've done up my very first Prima layout using the Coffee Break collection together with a couple of Finnabair's new mixed media range of products...

I've been cafe hopping since last year and my most hops was over 20 cafes within 2 weeks!!! So here featuring is one of the Lattes I had when I was visiting Kith Cafe last August... The clear gesso certainly works on acrylic especially when I do not want to cover the entire surface with white gesso yet creating a "teething" surface for me to work on... And this actually allows me to use normal water based sprays which is great!!! I created this coffee spillage mess on the background before I "sat" my "latte" on it... Finnabair's texture paste certainly gives this layout a more 3D look, though it took a much longer time to dry...

Here is a list of supplies used to create this layout...
Enjoy!!! And happy crafting!!!






No comments: