Saturday 22 March 2014

By the Sea Altered Clock...

The Botanical Tea altered clock has created an aftermath wave here; scrappers are going crazy over the idea of altering clocks... As much as I'd like to teach for this clock, the idea was solely to show what you can do to revive the broken clock... It never occured to me this has caused a "serious" impact... >.<

Upon popular request, this altered Graphic 45 By the Sea altered clock will be brought to you at The Art Republic very soon... Learn how to transform a plain Ikea clock into a piece of art via various art mediums... With such skill, you will see alter art a different way... I hope to see you guys very soon... Cheers!!!





2 comments:

Galachko said...

OMG, this cklock even better)) But botanical great too)

fairyrocks said...

Congratulations!! The things you do are unbelievable.! Thank you for stopping by with kind comments. It made me smile just to throw my hat in the ring.
Keep smiling and creating with my favourite company the big G-45