Sunday 3 November 2013

My Inspirations...

After conducting a few classes at The Art Republic, quite a number of students have asked me where do I get my inspirations from or what inspires me...Hmm... This can be quite a profound question and really depends on what is within your surrounding...

Inspirations can come from anywhere and everywhere, it's just that whether you want to take a moment to get inspired... It can be from a place, an object, a theory, people whom you love or even a total stranger... Everyone gets inspired differently so it can be quite hard to explain where my inspirations really come from... Sometimes it's all about the mojo moment... To get that dose of mojo juice to feed my inspirations, I'd watch a lot of tutorials on YouTube or even visit scrapper's blogs to know what they are creating... Sometimes I'd think how they do that!? It's amazing!!! Well sometimes it's really about the mojo... But be warned, once you get that juice going on in you and get so inspired by it, you'd run to your scrap corner and try to do something, it's always the case when the moment you look at your scraps, you just lost it... The magic spell is gone!!! No worries, I do get that at times...

I'm still exploring, as always... Inspirations come and go, if you lost it today it's ok... It'll either come back to you one day or you get inspired in a different way... Sometimes, it's good to think a little more flexible and differently... The more you try thinking differently, the more mojos you'll get... So when you reached this stage, don't stop and keep the momentum going... The more you do it this way, you'll get to realize your inspirations will start coming in from different aspects... It's about practice and give your thinking a little thought...

No comments: