Thursday 18 June 2015

My Official Return as Graphic 45 DT and A Crafter's Card Holder Tutorial

Today is the day I come back to the Graphic 45 DT for the 2nd year... My first year with them was indeed a heavenly one and it's an experience that I'll never forget... Though there's a lot of changes in my life this year, it also means I'll have more work to do and there's a lot of adjustments to be made... While I'm "transcending" and adapting, I'm working hard to crack my brain cells more bringing more exciting artwork and projects in the near future...

As a start for my 2nd year with Graphic 45, I'm sharing here a tutorial for Father's Day or any other days which may deem fit for any other special occasion - a Crafter's card holders for the exquisite, rare and unknown... Beware of it's size, it only holds a minute amount of cards exclusively where cards are only given to a few which make them uniquely rare... 

Alright, I'm not exactly sure how much cards are usually given on a daily basis unless you are a salesperson... But in my previous work as a Innovator/Researcher where I held different level of position, sometimes I don't even issue one card within a day... I'd have to warn you that these card holders can only hold a maximum of 5 typical name cards and they are indeed for the rare and exquisite people... If you've gold plated or diamond cards, these are probably ideal...










No comments: