Friday 19 June 2015

A Cute Welcome to My Little Candy World

As far as my brain functions, I realized I just simply couldn't create something without a story behind... And as I progress further, I notice I've been taking longer than usual to complete a piece of work...

Over here, I'm sharing one of my sweetest imaginations - the Candy World of my own with a little candy house sitting on top of a candy floss mountain... Yes, I'm using a ceramic watering can here, and made the candy floss mountain from scratch as though the candy floss is overflowing within... The inspiration comes from the fable of Hansel and Gretel's candy house... Instead of just building a candy house alone, I've created a Candy World instead using various chippies and mixed media goodies from my ScrapFX and Shimmerz Paints DT pack... This is actually part of a WIP (work in progress) project, which I'd be combining the idea of Jack and the Beanstalk to create a different story for my completed artwork... While I'm trying to piece up the chapters together, I just can't wait to share my little Candy World here...

I hereby extend my cutest welcome to everyone to enter into my little Candy World... 







No comments: