Wednesday 16 October 2013

My First Class with The Art Republic

It has been a long long time I've since scrapped... Time flies... Phew!!! And after years of working in the corporate world, finally I've time to get my hand dirty again... To get myself more inspired, I'm very glad and happy to announce myself as a guest designer with a The Art Republic!!! 

As an introduction, I brought in 2 projects, Twelve Days of Christmas Victorian Box with 6-page mini album and My True Love Christmas Wreath for this October/November/December classes... Using Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas collection, with a blend of upcycling and mixed media art, experience a different way in scrapping for this Christmas season!!! For class schedule, please click here for more details... Now opening for registration... 







No comments: