Monday 24 October 2022

A Druggist's Junk Journal

My second blog entry of the year, hopefully not the last. Long overdue project that took me this long to showcase this. Becoming a woman of less words; I shall dive down to one of my latest project - A druggist's junk journal.

Entire book was made from scratch using tea-dyed papers and printables from Ephemoire's Vintage Medical collages. Needtheless to say, the centre piece is a modified mixed media caduceus; staff of Hermes. With added touch of alchemy, as what was associated with anciently. Oh well, hence this book belongs to the Druggist who lives down the alley.  



While it's hard to capture everything, a video orientation is perhaps one of the better options to showcase this whole journal. 



Destiny 5890?

Jam packed with loads of ephemeras


Magnetic mini folders






Just in the right time for this Halloween. Apparently, this seems likely to be a sequel to my mini poison shoppee which I did last year. I'm hoping I won't take too long to come up with such projects. Meanwhile stay tune...


No comments: