Monday 6 May 2019

Imagine Junk Journal Episode 1 - Imagination

Greetings everyone! I know it has been a long long time that I had not been really updated. I wasn't missing in action, neither am I gone in the crafting space! It's just that I was caught up with a lot of things later and with my digital gadgets getting old and slow, I couldn't update fast enough to catch up. It's really time to upgrade some of my gadgets before they die on me.

Well, this is a long due post that I've yet to share personally on my blog but to most it has been featured on Graphic 45 blog. I'm deeply sorry that I took that long to come online. However, better than never while all my digital gadgets are functioning, I'm going to update as much as I could. Here is my very first page layout I've done in the junk journal I've done for Graphic 45 previously. As stated in my orientation video, I might do up a series so this is the very first episode I'm gearing towards at.


It's just a very simple layout I created using the various elements from the paper collection. Because I wanted this journal to be flat, it's not going to be dimensional. I've provided some tips over at Graphic 45 blog which you can hop over to read more. Below is a short run through start to finish video in how I do this layout up. 


Some close up details here using an "Imagination" quote stamp by Tim Holtz. They were stamped over some leftover scrap paper using the Decades Dye to match up the colour scheme.




I hope this will provide some basic inspiration for everyone who wanted to start something within their junk journals. Here is the list of supplies I've used for this project which you might be interested to know where to get them from:
Till next update... I shall catch up with you guys really soon...


No comments: