Sunday 12 January 2014

Summer Fun... The Art of Shoes Design Competition...

I know I've been quite inactive here, as I was really busy with my shoes design competition... Moreover I was really sick for the past weeks and didn't get time to rest well...

Well, all my efforts paid off and I'm glad to announce that I'm a runner-up winner (judges' choice) for The Art of Shoes Design Competition!!! All the finalists have to decorate their display case and despite feeling sick, I created this bohemian summer fun display using Graphic 45 Bohemia Bazaar collection... The colours are so rich that it had indeed matched really well with my summer theme for the competition...

Summer Fun!!!


Favourites... Rosettes fun!!!

My display!!!

Close-up of my designed shoes...

Part of the display from the paper collection...

1 comment:

Terria said...

Wow this is amazon, simply gorgeous!!