Tuesday 7 May 2024

French Vinaigrette Bottle Cap Design

Occasionally, I'll make myself some vinaigrette dressing for my salads or as gifts to others. I'll make them in bulk, at least 1L (~34oz) each time. Because they're handmade, I usually try to finish them within a week. 1L is actually quite a lot for a week's supply of salad dressing, and it does make sense to gift them away. That's exactly what I did on many occasions. Sometimes, I'll make it as one of the potluck dishes for gatherings.


I created this dressing label, printed them according to size, and pasted them over several caps of those jars, which are recycled from jams and sauces. Of course, they needed to be cleaned thoroughly before I filled them with the dressing. To give a feel of an old granny recipe, I covered the lids' edges with jute strings.






I packed them in brown packaging recycled from various packages from my shopping orders, paper, which I  and they're ready to be gifted. 


My own homemade dressing on my salad.

This is one of the ways I recycled some items at home and try to make it giftable. You are free to download and use the label of your own personal usage for your own French Vinaigrette dressing. However, I'd be very appreciative if these are not modified further for resale and distribution.


No comments: