Monday, October 24, 2011

Be True...

It has been a long time I scrapbook... Now I'm back!!!

For a good start and a celebration towards my marriage... I created this layout and specifically place it into a white shadow box to contain this wonderful marriage with my hubby...

Be True; a key to happy marriage which I finally got to realize what it takes for a happy marriage to work out... We've been through a lot of ups and downs and life was never a bed of roses for us... For a better tomorrow, I create this layout to bring us back to our marriage vows and stay true to each other for a lifetime of love...

Using Bella! Wedding Beloved paper as background and I cut out the roses from Authentique Uncommon collection to form rose bushes at the corners... Be True and Dream Happy texts are cut out from Webster's Pages vellum collection... I used Hambly's screenprints manuscript as photo mat, together with some embroidery ribbon at the side... A huge scroll glimmer glass from Tattered Angels adds on some texture... For a final touch, I added 2 handstamped butterflies on transparency in the roses bushes...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope my works have inspired or probably encouraged you somehow...

Thank you so much for dropping your lovely comment!!! While I may not reply, but I seriously do read all of them and I do enjoy and appreciate every single word you've penned down here...

Have a good day ahead!!! Cheers!!!