Thursday, August 26, 2010

Forever February

Forever February, also reflected as 4ever February was created as a remembrance for the day of my Birthday which falls on 4th February... It's also a date where Lionel and I were solemnized as a married couple... This was one of my precious moments in life which I wish February will be forever...

I created 2 layout for this theme during my SDU class with Laine's Papeterie; my very pioneer Scrapbooking project...Using Coredinations cardstock, Hambly screen prints papers and 7gypsies stickers, Prima flowers & Webster's Pages vintage buttons as embellishments... I incorporated the whole look by giving a "pop-up" effect using transparencies as a frame over the photo with My Mind's Eye Meadowlark rub-ons and floral ribbons... Absolutely love the contour of those ribbons!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope my works have inspired or probably encouraged you somehow...

Thank you so much for dropping your lovely comment!!! While I may not reply, but I seriously do read all of them and I do enjoy and appreciate every single word you've penned down here...

Have a good day ahead!!! Cheers!!!